Latest threads in AutoCAD discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Labelling Points....
Hi, I have a really useful lisp routine that generates a leader with the co-ordinates of the selected point as the annotation. The only trouble is that because it's a lisp routine the guys in my...
3
3

DWG comparison software
Does anyone know of a program (either plug in or standalone) which highlights differences in dwg files (for example with a red circle or something similar?
9
9

Plotting to Xerox 8845E (Admont Software?) (RIP programs?)
Just aquired a Xerox 8845E Plotter. Understand that this is a raster plotter that operates over SCSI. Any help would be appreciated. Would like to plot AutoCAD 2006 from PC running XP. Any idea what...

unnecessary layers
How can I get rid of unnecessary layers? delete & purge are impossible inspite of the fact that there is no object using these layers. Thank u Michal
2
2

Free, autolisp designed for surveyors, civil engineers and land designers
visit:

Recruiters looking for CAD resumes
Free CAD resume posting at CAD Pro Engineers resumes bank. Post your resume at anytime. We have daily new employers signing in to search our resume database, and there are also CAD job openings...

Which SHX fonts are used?
Is there a way to scan all of the drawings on a drive and generate a report of all used SHX fonts? TIA for any help and suggestions. -------------------------------------------------------- The...
3
3

Free download CAD-library is back!
check it out: -

3D files locking up
I've never posted to this group, but thought I'd just shoot out this problem that I've had recently with ACAD 2004 to see if anyone has come across it. This has happened with some 3D files recently...

How to Extract a block with two the same Attribute Tags???
Help!!!!, I am using a trail version of AttExt to extract block info from drawings but this program does not see two Attribute's with the same Tag "name" so only the last one of the two can be seen in...

Break with crossing line?
Is there a Lisp routine out there that will break multiple lines at a crossing line? TIA Joe
16
16

locked xref in A2004
A particular client insist that no CAD drawing be sent o subs or consultants that might be modified or alterd. Is there a way in Acad to lock a file so that it can be used as Xref with layers locked...

Object snap tracking
Hello: Just recently went from AutoCAD 2000 (full version) to AutoCAD 2006 LT: Does LT 2006 have a feature that replaces Object Snap Tracking or is that only avaiable with the full version or a third...
1
1

IGS
In AutoCAD, how do import a *.igs file? Looked all over and can't seem to find how.
10
10

Introducing an industry first - 2D on-line nesting!
Hi all, What is the E-Nesting ON-LINE service? is the remarkable new way to nest your parts. It is delivered on-line though your web browser, so there is NOTHING additionally that needs to be...