airplane drawings

hello
I need urgently 2D & 3D drawings and models of AIRBUS & BOEING aircrafts
where can I find them or, maybe if someone have them, could you please send
me
thanx,
wolf
I need the floor layout of Fort Knox and the layout of all security systems. JK ;-)
Relz
Reply to
Relz
Check with the Saudi Arabian government as they use them for training purposes.
-- Jim Cluny
Reply to
Jim Cluny
heloo, you can try these web pages for aircraft
i hopee that helps
Reply to
someone
:
: > hello : > : > I need urgently 2D & 3D drawings and models of AIRBUS & BOEING aircrafts : > where can I find them or, maybe if someone have them, could you please : send : > me : > : > thanx, : > : > W : > : > : : I need the floor layout of Fort Knox and the layout of all security systems. : JK ;-) : : Relz : Yes and you would need a fleet of 14 ton trucks to get all the gold out, that is if there is any left after Georgie boy has used it up in the war against terror!
-- ================================ Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ================================
Reply to
Macleod
Both Airbus and Boeing have extremly detailed drawings of their planes. Ask them.
Reply to
CW
he he eh he he
very funny very funny