airplane drawings

hello

I need urgently 2D & 3D drawings and models of AIRBUS & BOEING aircrafts where can I find them or, maybe if someone have them, could you please send me

thanx,

wolf

I need the floor layout of Fort Knox and the layout of all security systems. JK ;-)

Relz

Reply to
Relz

Check with the Saudi Arabian government as they use them for training purposes.

-- Jim Cluny

Reply to
Jim Cluny

heloo, you can try these web pages for aircraft

i hopee that helps

Reply to
someone

: > I need urgently 2D & 3D drawings and models of AIRBUS & BOEING aircrafts : > where can I find them or, maybe if someone have them, could you please : send : > me : >

: > thanx, : >

: > W : >

: >

: : I need the floor layout of Fort Knox and the layout of all security systems. : JK ;-) : : Relz : Yes and you would need a fleet of 14 ton trucks to get all the gold out, that is if there is any left after Georgie boy has used it up in the war against terror!

-- ================================ Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ================================

Reply to
Macleod

Both Airbus and Boeing have extremly detailed drawings of their planes. Ask them.

Reply to
CW

he he eh he he

very funny very funny