airplane drawings

hello
I need urgently 2D & 3D drawings and models of AIRBUS & BOEING aircrafts where can I find them or, maybe if someone have them, could you please send
me
thanx,

send
I need the floor layout of Fort Knox and the layout of all security systems. JK ;-)
Relz
: > hello : > : > I need urgently 2D & 3D drawings and models of AIRBUS & BOEING aircrafts : > where can I find them or, maybe if someone have them, could you please : send : > me : > : > thanx, : > : > W : > : > : : I need the floor layout of Fort Knox and the layout of all security systems. : JK ;-) : : Relz : Yes and you would need a fleet of 14 ton trucks to get all the gold out, that is if there is any left after Georgie boy has used it up in the war against terror!
-- ===============================Macleod (Born in the Highlands of Scotland 400 years ago) There Can Be Only One. ==============================
he he eh he he
very funny very funny

aircrafts
systems.
that
against

send
Check with the Saudi Arabian government as they use them for training purposes.
-- Jim Cluny

send
heloo, you can try these web pages for aircraft
http://members.fortunecity.co.uk/slmohr/rcinterest3.htm
http://www.usrcjc.org/ducted_fans/EDF_plans.htm
http://www.3dcafe.com/asp/aircraft.asp
http://www.aeromodelismo2000.com/planos3.htm
http://gofree.indigo.ie/~gkiernan/plans.htm
http://freespace.virgin.net/pbratt.home/models.htm
http://www.users.bigpond.com/ctarlington/mymac/model_plans_index_a.htm
http://avalon.viewpoint.com /
i hopee that helps
Both Airbus and Boeing have extremly detailed drawings of their planes. Ask them.

send