AutoCAD version 2006 or 2007?

Anybody have a lot of experience with 2006? We are looking at upgrading our 3.3ADT and have the choice of getting 2006 or waiting for
2007. An earlier posting stated we should wait because '06 had a lot of problems. Any advice?
You are clearly doing architecturals and if so now may be the time to consider moving to Revit or what clearly appears to be a better product such as ArchiCAD. ADT is crippleware and BIM products such as Revit and ArchiCAD are the future of the AEC industry, especially for design-build. Are you aware of this yet?
<%= Clinton Gallagher METROmilwaukee (sm) "A Regional Information Service" NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://metromilwaukee.com / URL http://clintongallagher.metromilwaukee.com /

This might sound silly but I've always found odd numbered Acad versions lacking. I'd advise getting 2006 and a seat subscription , skip 2007 and install 2008 when its released.