Corrupted files on CD.

Hello all. It sems, as I found out after installing a clean system,
that my two year old son was using my AutoCAD CD as a frisby. Now the
CD is scratched and several of the files are corrupt. If someone could
send me the following files so it won't crash during install it would
be greatly appreciated:
ACAD_VLG.HLP
CREATEPSIZEWIN.AVI
MODPRINTAREA.AVI
A.Z
AHELP.Z
AHELPAVI.Z
JSAMPLE.Z
MDAC_TYP.EXE
DATA.Z
OLEAUT32.DLL
MSVBVM60.DLL
MSO97RT.DLL
VBE.DLL
ACADSPLASH.AVI
Thanks,
Dragon Prince
Reply to
Dragon Prince
Your dealer will be happy to provide you with a new CD.
clean system,
frisby.
Reply to
Smackypete
Thanks Smackypete. Will any dealler do? My dealer closed down July 2002 for lack of sales.
Reply to
Dragon Prince
Have you tried polishing the CD with a fine metal polish? Often removes enough of the damage to allow the CD to work.
Reply to
B. W. Salt.
Most folks around here use "hard" car wax to fill the scratches and smooth over the DDL. I even bought a "repair" kit to repair some of my older CD's but the car wax did a better job. R. Wink
Reply to
R. Wink
Never tried that - but I will!
Brian.
Reply to
B. W. Salt.
Call 1-800-964-6432 to find the dealer nearest you.
Or log on to:
cadmaster
I sencond the car wax idea. Plastic polish works too. As long as the aluminzed layer isn't damaged, or it is scratched too deep on the read side. you may be able to fix it. bg
over the DDL. I even
Reply to
BG250