Corrupted files on CD.

Hello all. It sems, as I found out after installing a clean system, that my two year old son was using my AutoCAD CD as a frisby. Now the
CD is scratched and several of the files are corrupt. If someone could send me the following files so it won't crash during install it would be greatly appreciated:
ACAD_VLG.HLP CREATEPSIZEWIN.AVI MODPRINTAREA.AVI A.Z AHELP.Z AHELPAVI.Z JSAMPLE.Z MDAC_TYP.EXE DATA.Z OLEAUT32.DLL MSVBVM60.DLL MSO97RT.DLL VBE.DLL ACADSPLASH.AVI
Thanks, Dragon Prince
Your dealer will be happy to provide you with a new CD.

clean system,

frisby.
Thanks Smackypete. Will any dealler do? My dealer closed down July 2002 for lack of sales.

Have you tried polishing the CD with a fine metal polish? Often removes enough of the damage to allow the CD to work.
snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net (Dragon Prince) wrote:

Most folks around here use "hard" car wax to fill the scratches and smooth over the DDL. I even bought a "repair" kit to repair some of my older CD's but the car wax did a better job. R. Wink
On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:06 +0100 (BST), snipped-for-privacy@NScix.co.uk (B. W. Salt.) wrote:

Never tried that - but I will!
Brian.
I sencond the car wax idea. Plastic polish works too. As long as the aluminzed layer isn't damaged, or it is scratched too deep on the read side. you may be able to fix it. bg

snipped-for-privacy@pacbell.net (Dragon Prince) wrote in message

Call 1-800-964-6432 to find the dealer nearest you.
Or log on to: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?id 41188&siteID3112