Dead Career - Drafting

How about better planning!
Reply to
zion9
Good luck on getting training (learning)! Jerk.
Reply to
zion9
Thank you for your polite reply. :-)
Reply to
zion9
You are a jerk and I do have a job.
Reply to
zion9
Smart Jerk.
Reply to
zion9
Finally, someone who isn't being a jerk and a realist.
Reply to
zion9
Hey! Way to go on giving someone the benefit of the doubt!
Reply to
zion9
It is funny how smart all the engineers and Architects are. You don't know me but have me pegged. You know all about my work ethic and how I work, yet don't know me. Man, you guys are SO smart.
You don't know me to judge me.
Jerks.
Reply to
zion9
I was "talking" to Wooley, and yes we are all jerks.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Get a McJob.
Reply to
Chips
This person zion9 sounds like a BIG CRY BABY TO ME and wants to start some hate and discontent. ALAN
Reply to
alan
zion9
Please do not take this as a personal attack
IMHO You appear to have a giant chip on your shoulder and seem to be taking the comments heefar toor personally, which many were not.
If someone presents themselves as an experianced person for a job then those skills need to be proved or tested on some way.
Experiance has shown me that the only way to really know how much or how little the guy knows is to test him.
I agree with your comments about training (or lack there off) There is a lot of difference between me taking a trainee from school and training them and paying what is supposed to be an experianced person.
FYI - I ran training during lunch times at work to enable those that wanted to learn AutoCAD or become better draughtsmen. Many that attended were Enginieers and Architects there were also Building Surveyors and Valuers wanting to gain CAD skills.
Reply to
cadalot
Well the following statement is seldom wrong.
If looks like a whiner, smells like a whiner, acts like a whiner, it must be a whiner.
Reply to
Leon
Took me 4.5 minutes
cute