Dead Career - Drafting

How about better planning!

Reply to
zion9

Good luck on getting training (learning)! Jerk.

Reply to
zion9

JERK!

Reply to
zion9

JERK!

Reply to
zion9

Thank you for your polite reply. :-)

Reply to
zion9

You are a jerk and I do have a job.

Reply to
zion9

Smart Jerk.

Reply to
zion9

Finally, someone who isn't being a jerk and a realist.

Reply to
zion9

Hey! Way to go on giving someone the benefit of the doubt!

Reply to
zion9

It is funny how smart all the engineers and Architects are. You don't know me but have me pegged. You know all about my work ethic and how I work, yet don't know me. Man, you guys are SO smart.

You don't know me to judge me.

Jerks.

Reply to
zion9

Opps, I was wrong. :-(

Reply to
zion9

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Get a McJob.

Reply to
Chips

This person zion9 sounds like a BIG CRY BABY TO ME and wants to start some hate and discontent. ALAN

Reply to
alan

zion9

Please do not take this as a personal attack

IMHO You appear to have a giant chip on your shoulder and seem to be taking the comments heefar toor personally, which many were not.

If someone presents themselves as an experianced person for a job then those skills need to be proved or tested on some way.

Experiance has shown me that the only way to really know how much or how little the guy knows is to test him.

I agree with your comments about training (or lack there off) There is a lot of difference between me taking a trainee from school and training them and paying what is supposed to be an experianced person.

FYI - I ran training during lunch times at work to enable those that wanted to learn AutoCAD or become better draughtsmen. Many that attended were Enginieers and Architects there were also Building Surveyors and Valuers wanting to gain CAD skills.

Reply to
cadalot

Well the following statement is seldom wrong.

If looks like a whiner, smells like a whiner, acts like a whiner, it must be a whiner.

Reply to
Leon

Yep.

Reply to