Diesel and $

Hi, I'm working with this command line in Autocad LT: _layer _f LayerName where LayerName contains the character $, for example "Wall$1" When autocad read the $, pass the rest of the command to the diesel interpreter. How can I avoid that? I have tried with quotes ("): _layer _f "Wall$1" but it doesn't work. What can I do? Thanks a lot

Reply to
zen