Flipping Dimensions

AutoCAD 2008

If, in the world ucs, one draws a dimension (with associated dimension text positioned above the dimension line) and then decides to rotate the view through 180 degrees, is there an easy way to realign the dimension text with the new orientation, or is one obliged to redraw the dimensions?

Thanks

Reply to
strawberry

dimension text edit command select the angle option. it is the one with the pencil over the picture of the linear dimension symbol.

bob

Bob

Reply to
sycochkn

I found exactly what I was after over at

in the shape of flipdim.lsp. Note that it also requires a function called ukword.lsp available at the same site.

Cheers

Reply to
strawberry