hatching went away

I have a drawing where I was turning things off and to edit, and I was running a little lisp to change elevations.

I thaw all my layers and all my hatching is GONE. ???

layers are ON and THAWED. used ssget to select all (0 . "HATCH") and found 95 entities. BUT I CAN'T SEE ANY OF THEM.

???

I WBLOCK "previous" and create a file, when I load said file nothing is visible.

when I attempt to draw new hatch in drawing, I get nothing.

????

is there a hatch visibility system variable that I can have turned off?

Reply to
roy

additional information. created 3 new hatches, which do NOT show on screen.

but they are ENUMERATED when I ssx for hatch entities.

???

Reply to
roy

Reply to
Bill Gilliss

Reply to
Bill Gilliss

YES !

thankyouverymuch.

my lisp I was playing with DID NOT include that. the glitch remains unexplained, but we are back on track.

which is very good, I was almost done and it's Friday. owe you a beer.

Reply to
roy