printing troubles in acad2006

hey everyone
im having troubles with printing in acad
whenever i use normal landcape layout everything goes smoothly, but when try
printing portrait it simply won't switch
and keeps forcing the landcape...and viceversa for A2 format
it seems to me like im missing some paper sizes in my acad menu
could i download and import some paper sizes for acad2006 or something?
or any other solution....thanx
Reply to
stype