Help. Lost two commands.

Recently I have lost two commands and I can't find the file
to correct it. Match Properties and Dimension Style.
"_matchprop" and "_ddim" are the two internal commands
but I can't find the files to correct the path. I have checked the
path and file options but can't find anything wrong.
Can anyone give me a hint where they are or what might be wrong?
Thx
§Rß
Reply to
SunnyB©