Help. Lost two commands.

Recently I have lost two commands and I can't find the file to correct it. Match Properties and Dimension Style. "_matchprop" and "_ddim" are the two internal commands
but I can't find the files to correct the path. I have checked the path and file options but can't find anything wrong.
Can anyone give me a hint where they are or what might be wrong?
Thx
What version of CAD are you using?

tyu