Point size and Style - Newbee Question

What settings do I change so that I can have two different point layers with different styles ? I cannot seem to accomplish that. Is it possible to do that without having to draw a circle ? I use AutoCAD 2004.

ThanQ

Sashank

Reply to
Sashank Singuluri

All POINT objects are displayed according to the settings (PDMODE, PDSIZE), so two different styles aren't possible.

It sounds like you should look into BLOCKs. Is there any reason you

*NEED* to have POINT objects?
Reply to
TomD

All point objects in the drawing follow the current style setting. Use different layers and colors or try using a block.

Reply to
Tim S