Point size and Style - Newbee Question

What settings do I change so that I can have two different point layers with different styles ? I cannot seem to accomplish that. Is it possible to do
that without having to draw a circle ? I use AutoCAD 2004.
ThanQ
Sashank
Sashank Singuluri wrote:

All POINT objects are displayed according to the settings (PDMODE, PDSIZE), so two different styles aren't possible.
It sounds like you should look into BLOCKs. Is there any reason you *NEED* to have POINT objects?
All point objects in the drawing follow the current style setting. Use different layers and colors or try using a block.
--
Tim Skene

PRO Menu - The Productivity Toolbox for AutoCAD