Re: Conversion question

Migration assistant doesn't help??

Daletmem

"Bmanjo" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Can anyone help me? We have a bunch of plans in DataCAD format and we > need to convert them to .dwg (autocad format) does anyone know of any > utilities with which to do so? We do not use DataCAD any more and they > are old plans. (pre windows 95) > > If anyone can help please email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com > > Thanks
Reply to
Daletmem

What's that got to do with converting DataCAD files? ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill