should i buy

I was thinking of buying a calcomp techjet colourGT which is being offer for sale does anyone have any suggestions if this is a worthwhile plotter and price
many thanks Leon
--
modulation in all things

offer for

price
The TechJets are excellent machines -- but Lockheed sold CalComp and I don't think you can get manufacturer support for the plotters anymore. Parts, warrantee, software, etc, may be very tough to get -- so you should get a dirt-cheap price on a cadillac of a plotter.
Many thanks Leon
--
modulation in all things