stl files on a web page?

I've seen non html documents linked to from a web page. Usually I can click on the link and a file is downloaded to my drive where I can open
it with the correct application.
I tried to link to some .stl files. Instead of letting me save the file to my drive it will open a page in Navigator full of gobbledygook.
Fetch gives me some options when uploading the .stl files:
Text Raw Data Mac Binary III Bin Hex Apple Single
Would I have better luck if I used one of these?
Another annoying thing: When building the objects in Form Z I used millimeters for units. But the .stl files have inches for units.
The attempts to link to .stl files are at: http://tabletoptelephone.com/~hopspage/index.html
Thanks in advance,
Hop http://clowder.net/hop/index.html
Hop David wrote:

Have you tried "Save target as..."?
TomD wrote:

Is that an option in Fetch (I have version 4.02)? If so how do I do that?
Thnx
Hop http://clowder.net/hop/index.html
Hop David wrote:

I don't know anything about Fetch.
Right clicking on a link should bring up a men, one of the items should be something like "Save target as...". Try that out, if you have it available.
TomD wrote:

Yes, that seems to work. (On the Mac I just keep the mouse button held down instead of right clicking).
Hop http://clowder.net/hop/index.html