Traffic signs

Please, where can I find traffic signs for AutoCAD, or someone has them to mail me.
Thanks in advance!

What traffic signs do you want?
I have a federal manual that includes dimensions and other specifications of many traffic signs. From that, I have drawn what signs I need.
Dick Alvarez alvarez at alumni dot caltech dot edu
Unless they are specific condition traffic signs, a lot of clip art programs have traffic signs, both US and International. In addition some state highway agencies have their sign design manual on their web page.
here is a link that with take you to the ohio dot sign manual http://www.dot.state.oh.us/traffic/Publication%20Manuals/Sign%20Design%20Manual/2003SDM/sdm2003_mainindex.htm