Traffic signs

Please, where can I find traffic signs for AutoCAD, or someone has them
to mail me.
Thanks in advance!
Reply to
Lunov
What traffic signs do you want?
I have a federal manual that includes dimensions and other specifications of many traffic signs. From that, I have drawn what signs I need.
Dick Alvarez alvarez at alumni dot caltech dot edu
Reply to
Dick Alvarez
Unless they are specific condition traffic signs, a lot of clip art programs have traffic signs, both US and International. In addition some state highway agencies have their sign design manual on their web page.
here is a link that with take you to the ohio dot sign manual

Bill Carty