Transparency.

I am having trouble getting a raster image to become transparent. I am scanning in a diagram in colour and saving as a jpeg. After inserting in the drawing, I switch on transparency for the image but it is still opaque. Any clues, do I have to scan in as line art? (ac 2004) BD

Reply to
Bristan

jpeg or jpg files do not support transparency, try gif or bmp

Reply to
uNkulunkulu