Looking 4 Text Editor For Large (DXF) Files ?

Does anyone know a good (or any) freeware/shareware Windows text
editor with which I could make simple searches & changes in DXF files
that sometime run to 15-20 megabytes. I need something that adds
absolutely no formatting to the file, of course, and hopefully is
infinitely less of a pig to run than notepad. I don't need any fancy
functions - just search strings, type new text, save changed file, and
perhaps a serach-and-replace strings.
Happy Trails To You
Reply to
Happy Trails
Here is one of the best:
Tim S
Grab the LITE version.
Bruce F
Reply to
Mr. B
Thanks Mr. B and Mr. S - I'll have a look at them both.
Happy Trails To You
Reply to
Happy Trails
the best is UltraEdit:
N.
Reply to
Norbert Grund
Or you can try this one. I've been using it for years and it open quick and has a very good search that comes up with Ctnl F. It is freeware and can be found at:

medeziner