Looking 4 Text Editor For Large (DXF) Files ?

Does anyone know a good (or any) freeware/shareware Windows text editor with which I could make simple searches & changes in DXF files
that sometime run to 15-20 megabytes. I need something that adds absolutely no formatting to the file, of course, and hopefully is infinitely less of a pig to run than notepad. I don't need any fancy functions - just search strings, type new text, save changed file, and perhaps a serach-and-replace strings.
Happy Trails To You
Here is one of the best:
www.funet.fi/pub/simtelnet/win95/editor/pfe101i.zip
--
Tim Skene

PRO Menu - The Productivity Toolbox for AutoCAD
On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:11:26 -0400, "Tim S"

the best is UltraEdit:
http://www.ultraedit.com
N.

http://www.editpadlite.com /
Grab the LITE version.
Bruce F

Thanks Mr. B and Mr. S - I'll have a look at them both.
Happy Trails To You
Or you can try this one. I've been using it for years and it open quick and has a very good search that comes up with Ctnl F. It is freeware and can be found at:
http://www.cetussoft.com/cwordpad.htm