Blacksmith books in PDF format

Reply to
mrbonaparte

Can't save them by the tried and true method of just right clicking on the link. That just saves a link to the page. Gonna just have to bite the bullet, uninstall Acrobat 6, install 5, do the downloads and reinstall 6.

Neal

WhenTheWifeLetsMe wrote:

Reply to
Diogenes

how did you get the urls? there are some other items there I'm interested in too.

thanks

Mark

Reply to
Mark or Chris Parkinson

Uninstalled Adobe 6, installed Adobe 5. Downloaded all the files and transferred them to my iPaq so I don't have to sit at the computer and don't have to print them out. Doesn't scale very well on the small screen though. Going to try one of my OptiVisors...

Neal

WhenTheWifeLetsMe wrote:

Reply to
Neal Pollack

Reply to
mrbonaparte

thankyou

Mark

Reply to
Mark or Chris Parkinson

So what I did was let the page crash (definately an ASP web design problem) and then I copied the URL from the address bar. I then opened up Acrobat reader and did "file-open" selected the network neiborhood and "entire network" as a search directory and the gave it the URL as the file name to open. This worked fine and I just saved the file to my hard drive after that. Definately NOT a problem with the file. It's the silly ASP. Don't know why HTML isn't good enough for folks these days...

Greyangel

Reply to
Greyangel

~~ snip

running IE 6, I had problems viewing with Adobe 6.0. I went back to Adobe

5.1... no problems.

snipped-for-privacy@yhti.net

Reply to
just4fun