6m-b firmware M53 Macro B

I would like to enable the Macro B which requires a parameter change and additional program eproms.
If you are running this control and version and you have Macro B enabled,
I'd appreciate if you can check (or photograph) the Rom board part # a16B-1200-150 and let me know which of the eprom sockets are not currently populated.
THanks.