Books Written To Teach You How To Use A CAM System Suck!

Find out why and what I plan to do about it:
http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

I love the way you make fun of CNCZone, now that you're banned again. Yet just last week, you were over there under one of your hundreds of aliases, begging for help on everything from your beginner Mastercam questions, to tutorials for your cracked copy of Surfcam.
You really are something else, Jon.
Find out why and what I plan to do about it:
http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
jon_banquer wrote:

O my god, what a jackass! You are going to tell people how to write books and videos?
If it is such a huge untapped market, and you already know how to do it well enough to tell other people how to write, well then why in the hell don't you just do it yer goddamned self?
Exactly!
Because you haven't got a friggen clue about:
- what to write - how to write
And beyond that even if you did actually do it, no one would buy it. But we all know that you WONT do it because you CANT. So why are you pretending to tell other people how to do it?
Why also are you pretending to tell people how to run CAM software businesses when you have never run a business of any kind and don't know CAM from a hole in your ass.
Who exactly do you expect will follow your advice? What a jackass.
DDaisy.
<insert copy and pasted original post here>
Find out why and what I plan to do about it:
http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 08:34:18 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
If history repeats, all talk, no action.

Find out why and what I plan to do about it:
http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 08:34:18 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Improving your reading compression skills would be a good start.
Find out why and what I plan to do about it:
http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Jun 8, 3:01pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

And you comprehension skills too!!
Sorry Tom, I couldn't resist :)
Find out why and what I plan to do about it:
http://jonbanquer.baywords.com /
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Zzzzzzzzzzz