HITACHI HT-20SII CNC Lathe on eBay $1 N/R

Just in case anybody needs one...

Reply to
Steven Haerr - CNCTrader Corp

Btw...Thank you very much for the great bar feed you sold my customer. Excellent condition, very good price.

Ill be installing it next week, if the doctor says I can go back to work.

Ill have to move the Hardinge CNHC over about 4 foot so the combination will work where they have the lathe lines.

I got your note in the mail today. It continues to be a pleasure to count you as one of the very very few machine tool dealers I can actually trust to sell as represented or better.

Gunner

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. H. L. Mencken

Reply to
Gunner