Inyone checked out jb's blog lately? Hilarious--I think...

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Just how will I keep up with cadcam industry trends NOW? I'm just a leaf in the g-d cadcam wind, now.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated®©

"Many blogs are being shut down for uncomfortable thoughts and ideas. We will not do that. Our goal is to protect freedom of speech and your thoughts. As long as you don=92t break any Swedish laws in your blog, we will defend it."

Break out the crying towels you sniveling little whiners; I'm back and more in your face than ever.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Awesome! A renewed source for regurgitated press releases copy/pasted by somebody with ZERO hands on experience!

Reply to
Joe788

"Many blogs are being shut down for uncomfortable thoughts and ideas. We will not do that. Our goal is to protect freedom of speech and your thoughts. As long as you don=92t break any Swedish laws in your blog, we will defend it."

Break out the crying towels you sniveling little whiners; I'm back and more in your face than ever.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

CTRL-C, CTRL-V, REPEAT

Reply to
Joe788

"Many blogs are being shut down for uncomfortable thoughts and ideas. We will not do that. Our goal is to protect freedom of speech and your thoughts. As long as you don=92t break any Swedish laws in your blog, we will defend it."

Break out the crying towels you sniveling little whiners; I'm back and more in your face than ever.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Piratebay? You promoting copying software? Is that how you got Mastercam?

What a scumbag.

Jon, your blog is still for SHIT....and not likely to get better with age.

=2E..how long do you think this will last?

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666

Jon...since you can't read very well,

IT WAS A LAUGHING TOWEL YOU CLUELESS MORON!

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666

"Many blogs are being shut down for uncomfortable thoughts and ideas. We will not do that. Our goal is to protect freedom of speech and your thoughts. As long as you don=92t break any Swedish laws in your blog, we will defend it."

Break out the crying towels you sniveling little whiners; I'm back and more in your face than ever.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

jon_banquer wrote: Last-modified: 2003-10-04 (revision 1.14) Posted-by: postfaq 1.15 (Perl 5.10.0) Archive-name: net-abuse-faq/newsgroups URL:

Fluffy Posting-frequency: weekly

We have a plentiful selection of newsgroups about network abuse and related issues, but what is the best one to use? Here are excerpts from the newsgroups' charters, with emphasis added to help make things clear. Please refer to the full charters, URLs included here when available, if you would like more detail.

If you want to learn more about network abuse -- what it is, what can be done about it and just what all those acronyms mean -- Tim Skirvin has pointers to more sources of information at:

Thank you for following these recommendations. It will make these newsgroups more useful for all involved.

Network Abuse Newsgroups:

news.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting (moderated) "News.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting is a newsgroup devoted to discussion of subjects related to the USE, ADMINISTRATION, AND EFFECTS OF BLOCKLISTS in ameliorating the problem of unsolicited bulk email and other unwanted or abusive network traffic. Any topic which is especially of interest to those maintaining, using, or affected by blocklists is welcome in this group."

news.admin.net-abuse.bulletins (moderated) "News.admin.net-abuse.bulletins is a moderated forum for BULLETINS OF ACTION TAKEN AGAINST NET ABUSE. Appropriate subjects include cancellation notices (EMP/ECP, spew, binary, and others), status reports from individual systems concerning action taken against abusers, results of tracking campaigns, "rogue site" declarations, and the like." You brought down a spammer? This is the place to report it.

news.admin.net-abuse.sightings (robomoderated) "News.admin.net-abuse.sightings is a forum for REPORTS OF SIGHTINGS OF NET ABUSE. It is a robomoderated forum, allowing only properly formatted posts. Followups are required to be set strictly out of the group and into the appropriate group in the news.admin.net-abuse.* hierachy."

news.admin.net-abuse.policy (robomoderated) "News.admin.net-abuse.policy is a moderated forum for DISCUSSION OF POLICY and site-management issues related to net abuse. Possible topics include Acceptable Use Policies, what actions should be taken against abusers, discussion of third-party cancel messages, possible actions against abusive sites such as rogue site declarations, discussion of what is and is not net abuse, and so forth." Crossposting is not allowed here, and the subject must contain some sort of topic tag.

news.admin.net-abuse.email "News.admin.net-abuse.email is a forum for DISCUSSION OF POSSIBLE ABUSES OF E-MAIL. Possible topics include mailbombing, denial-of-service attacks, "listserv bombs", unsolicited and/or unwanted mail, email address lists, mailing list abuse, large-scale mailings in general, chain letters, "email viruses" such as Good Times, filtering software such as procmail, and so forth. Flames and other personal attacks received through email are not on-topic, unless they are related to another form of abuse." Please DO NOT post reports and sightings here.

news.admin.net-abuse.usenet "News.admin.net-abuse.usenet is a forum for DISCUSSION OF POSSIBLE ABUSES OF USENET (as defined in news.announce.newusers). Possible topics include spamming or Excessive Multi-Posting (EMP), Excessive Cross-Posting (ECP), Usenet chain letters such as MAKE.MONEY.FAST, forged or third-party cancellations, broken Usenet gateways, forgery of another user, forged approvals in moderated groups, massively crossposted "flametrolls", abuse of the newsgroup creation system, general purpose netiquette, and so forth." Please DO NOT post reports and sightings here.

news.admin.net-abuse.misc "News.admin.net-abuse.misc is a forum for DISCUSSION of possible net abuse NOT COVERED BY THE REST OF THE NEWS.ADMIN.NET-ABUSE.* HIERARCHY. Possible topics include ping-storming, site aliasing, denial of service attacks, and anything else that DOES NOT FIT INTO THE OTHER FORUMS in the news.admin.net-abuse.* hierarchy." Please DO NOT post reports and sightings here.

Related Newsgroups:

alt.spam A less widely used newsgroup, this newsgroup can also be somewhat more friendly, or at least less confrontational, and is at least lower traffic. Some posters may find it an easier place to have a conversation about what to do about spam than the network abuse newsgroups.

news.admin.censorship This is a forum for discussion of all aspects of censorship and free speech issues relating to news administration/Usenet from all sources, specifically including the government, system and news adminstrators and other users. This newsgroup is intended for discussing censorship issues directly related to netnews, although more general censorship topics do tend to appear.

misc.legal.computing This group is for the discussion of legal aspects of computers, or places where computers or computer users bump into the law, such as electronic communications privacy laws; anti-trust; monopolies; license agreements; look and feel copyrights; Secret Service; BBS raids; and anything else remotely related.

Reply to
John R. Carroll

[...]

You are one very creepy person.

Reply to
mich

Think of me as a mirror.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

its not a person...its an entity...kinda like flatulence in a closed room

Reply to
madcadman

"Many blogs are being shut down for uncomfortable thoughts and ideas. We will not do that. Our goal is to protect freedom of speech and your thoughts. As long as you don=92t break any Swedish laws in your blog, we will defend it."

Break out the crying towels you sniveling little whiners; I'm back and more in your face than ever.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

=2E...with nothing but bad reflections

CC

Reply to
CarCrazy666

"Many blogs are being shut down for uncomfortable thoughts and ideas. We will not do that. Our goal is to protect freedom of speech and your thoughts. As long as you don=92t break any Swedish laws in your blog, we will defend it."

Break out the crying towels you sniveling little whiners; I'm back and more in your face than ever.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

I'll think of you as you are, a very disturbed person.

Reply to
mich