Kurt Knock-off Problem

When you're a lying piece of shit like you're, you have to hide behind an alias and never reveal your location. Because I'm not a little chicken shit pussy like you, I post with my real name and location.

What did you say your real name was?

Where did you say you were located?

What are you so afraid of you lying little scumbag?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

What lies? Like the ones you plastered all over the MMSonline message board, claiming that I sell cracked software. That went over real well for you, didn't it? Why didn't you post your name on any of those 3 dozen messages you left?

Can you please provide some quotes with dates of these "lies" that I supposedly told?

Reply to
Joe788

What did you say your real name was?

Where did you say you were located?

What are you so afraid of you lying little scumbag?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

What lies, lunatic?

Reply to
Joe788

What did you say your real name was?

Where did you say you were located?

What are you so afraid of you lying little scumbag?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Joe.

Close enough that my vendors have great stories about you.

What lies? Where? When? Why do you keep calling me a liar but can't point out one single time that I've lied? Just one?

Reply to
Joe788

Yep, LOL....you have enough experience to know you don't stand a chance getting a job there, they would see right through your false facade.

Reply to
brewertr

Jon must be twins, no one person could be this stupid.

Reply to
brewertr

The only person more dangerous than a noob in a machine shop, is a clueless person who THINKS they know what they're doing. Could you imagine leaving Mr. Bonkers alone in a high tech shop for 3 hours?

Reply to
Joe788

What? A sociopath calling someone else the same? That's like the pot calling the kettle black.

Reply to
Black Dragon

I guess that's one way out, you Pussy! Claim you never received it.

gk

Reply to
gk

MasterCAM, Fanuc, Matsuura or thier machine tool sales outlet in San Diego county?

[ Don't get much of a chance to use a broom anymore. Our 1/2 million dollar Matsuura horizontal with 12 pallets has a conveyor that dumps chips into a small dumpster.

I have move the contents of the small dumpster (using a forklift) and dump it outside into a very large dumpster. I admit I'm not the greatest forklift driver and I sometimes get a few chips on the ground that I have to sweep up. One of the advantages of a 1/2 million dollar Matsuura horizontal milling machine that uses a ton of macros and has 12 pallets is that it can run for long periods of time unattended. In fact, this is a huge reason my shops owner purchased this machine. ] -Jon Banquer

[ Jon, You may want double check the number of pallets on that machine before you go shooting off at the mouth again. ] -joe788- [ The beautiful thing about working with this 1/2 million dollar horizontal machine with 12 pallets is that I spend very little time running parts and spend the majority of my time on programming, setting up and optimizing the program. ] - Jon Banquer - [ You have a machine designed for high production. You are glad that your machine spends little time running parts while you are programming, setting up and fixing programming errors (AKA: optimizing the program) at the control...........LOL........... only in Banquerland could someone be happy about that. ] -brewertr- [ Jon, when did you figure out that the machine only had 11 pallets? Was it the HUGE "PC-11" printed on the front and side of the machine? ] -joe788
Reply to
brewertr

"The only person more dangerous than a noob in a machine shop, are the button pushing idiots I hire who won't challenge my limited skill set."

Now it's correct you lying scumbag.

What did you say your real name was?

Where are you located?

What are you so afraid of you lying, chicken shit little pussy?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

That would be called "Lights out Manufacturing", right?

Reply to
brewertr

ROTFLMFAO

The only false facade is the one an ignorant moron like you creates for yourself, Brewer:

Ignorant:

"Jon, I never forgot any of your postings about SDRC I made the wrong decision in spite of what you said. There have been a number of times that my Wife has told me to be careful in dealing with someone and after words says "I told you so". She earned the right to say it as well as you have earned the right to say I TOLD YOU SO. I made a decision that went against my better judgment and as usual it turned out poorly." .... Tom Brewer

Ignorant:

"I do not purchase programs unless I know before hand that they are what I want and/ or need."... Tom Brewer who can't follow his own advice. See above.

Ignorant:

Tom Brewer thinking he and his pals like Joe788 can play their Usenet staking games, lie on a repeated basis and suffer no consequences for doing so.

Ignorant:

"I have shot myself in the foot, not an easy thing to do when it is in your mouth and your head is in your ass."... Tom Brewer admitting what he's often like.

Ignorant:

Someone who has a proven track record of not being able to deal with or accept the kind of change that occurs in the cadcam market... now that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.

Ignorant:

Someone who doesn't live in San Diego yet insists there is no shortage of CNC machinists here... now that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.

Ignorant:

Someone who criticizes someone on SolidWorks but has never helped anyone with specific SolidWorks answers. Someone who is not able to answer any questions that "Vinny" had on master modeling or skeletal modeling. Someone who has never posted any models they have done... now that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.

Ignorant:

Tom Brewer's failure to understand who Matt Lombard really is.

Ignorant:

Tom Brewer's unable to comprehend what's on the cover of the SolidWorks Bible:

"Whether you're a new, intermediate, ...."

Ignorant:

Someone who can't understand more than a simple "I love it!" or "I hate it!" type of comment ... now that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.

Ignorant:

Tom Brewer implies that because you acknowledge that the $25 SolidWorks course covers subjects / topics that the $650 SolidWorks course didn't that you're now somehow an idiot and got screwed when you decided to purchase the $650 SolidWorks course.

Tom Brewer Writing About SmartCAM:

"I ended up paying a consultant $40.00 per hour for two weeks."

"FYI, when I said "Solid modeling" in reference to SmartCam it was tongue in cheek. What you could not see is that when I was typing that I was laughing to myself. Anyone that uses SmartCam and Solid Modeling in the same sentence cannot be taken seriously."

Recently Tom Brewer said SmartCAM had no user interface problems and yet the record shows Tom Brewer thinks SmartCAM does indeed have user interface problems:

"The only real problem that I run into is that the screen can get cluttered and it becomes difficult to pick and choose elements in Free Form. I just use the utility masking feature to hide what is in the way, that cures the problem but it does add work (I tried the snap filtering and snap options but for me it was not the best way), I have seen other packages that handle picking and choosing in better."

Conclusion:

Tom Brewer thinks he's a SolidWorks expert. A SolidWorks expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

jon_banquer

What did you say your real name was?

Where did you say you were located?

What are you so afraid of you lying little scumbag?

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Here is "Lights Out Manufacturing" featuring Tom Brewer.

Lights out, no one's home:

[...]

Now it's correct, Brewer

[...]

larryrozer

LOL....

Reply to
brewertr

[ Is that your version of "lights out" manufacturing? ]-brewertr [ After I leave and I'm gone for say 4 hours before returning it is. ]-Jon Banquer- [ Slight difference between a couple of hours of unattended operation and REAL "Lights Out Manufacturing". ]-brewertr-
Reply to
brewertr