Kurt vises fell apart....

This from someone who won't apprentice in a machining job shop to get the needed experience and expects to get it from a newsgroup. Hiding behind his degrees and posing as a machining expert won't make Boss Hogg a decent machinist.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
Boss hogg? I thought he passed away?

http://kurtworkholding.com/downloads/guides/D-Series_Rework.pdf