Mazatrol G53 workpiece origin

Hello,

We want to change the default zero offset from our Mazak. Variable #9101 is the value but we can't overwrite it. Do we need to change a Parameter in the machine to gain access? Or can this be done with the G10 statement? ( G10 L50 N20000P1R3712 External workpiece origin (G53??) G11)

Kind Regards,

Theo Jans

Reply to
t.jans

snipped-for-privacy@walk.nl writing(a):

Machine coordinate variables #5021, #5022 ... #5026 or set No.

00(Shift) in Work Offset display
Reply to
Mazak_programmer

How are you using the G53's ? Very interested. Can you feed the g53 on a Mazak or is it Rapid only? I'ma gussen ya canot change the g53 with anything other than a grid shift or a hammer.

Reply to
Smarmy Dolt