OT - PWM? rocket

Pretty cool positioning using rocket engines.
http://gizmodo.com/5104917 /

--
Steve Walker
snipped-for-privacy@verizonwallet.net (remove wallet to reply)
Steve Walker wrote:

Years ago a friend of mine worked at Aerojet. He told me about some ultra high power miniature rocket motors that were to be used for just this sort of thing. Showed me a trade ad picturing some sexy young thing in a bikini holding one of these motors in the palm of her hand and making the claim that it could equal the thrust of an SR-71 engine for something like 10-15 seconds. From that video, looks like they're getting more life out of them. The high thrust is needed for steering while closing in for the kill. That is both spooky and impressive! I'm probably not supposed to know how they were made, so won't relate it, but it was an interesting process.
Jon

See the comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDgIBES9U9M

Is there anything "new" with offense 2009?
Consider unknown:
None (energy levels) to "far out" from the ordinary in present day propulsion at rocketdyne right ? What if watchful eyes were to monitor such from above. What do we want as seen here on mother earth ? Everything is as it should be right ? As such things having to do with "new" & "unknown" when viewed high above.. who or what are you in this universe here's where we are.., the mindful, collective "our perception" of your things military,. understand? Things are as they should be in 09. As they should be and "predictable" if you know what I mean. Energy levels and military in space which are "expected" on this class 1,2,.. planet. Observe, read the newspaper, watch carefully all things which should be expected.. Report back anything else not expected or more then what we know from down below.. right ? <g>
John
On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 22:03:31 -0500, Steve Walker

did they steal their test enclosure from the WWE?
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.