toolbox pictures

In behind the big gaping hole.

pg
Look closer, near the cardboard box....

What does your tool box look like? ;-)
Which one?
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:06:39 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

Another cry from Jon for recognition, respect and acceptance.*
-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz
*[

    Now as to your group of rhetorical questions above - this tends to sound like a cry in the wilderness for that recognition, respect, and acceptance, that you claimed you have no need or desire for. It sort of appears like you're saying: "Look at my stock options, look at my raises, look at what a great company I work for, - I MUST be a valuable person since look at all these things I've got." Do you now see the "neediness" leaking through in your simplest comments? ] BottleBoob

Gil asked the same question.

Well its the end of the personal toolbox in my place. The company just bought 3 new Blue Waterloo's for the guys. I'm hearing we put all our stuff in these new ones & take ours home. Hmmm. Its the German thing? every one looks the same? No hodge podge- very professional looking when customers & big shots nose around the shop. Ah thats ok, I can use a new toolbox in my gargage at home. Re-fill it with more shit! This is a true Kodak moment for this toolbox pic thread. It even relates to the "retension stud" thread! Those were mis orderded years ago fer the Maniac (Anayak) -never returned & guess what? They fit the Holdzem perfect! Nice ornaments for the Christmas tree?
Thinking about entering it for "Where's Waldo"
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0183.jpg
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0185.jpg
\|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the HOLDZEM king

Looks like you're making a salad window display for a Japanese restaurant. ;-)
Charlie Gary wrote:
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0185.jpg

    I thought the Ranch Dressing might be an experimental high pressure lube used on form taps in titanium. LOL
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

I thought it was for the chips. Spend the morning making chips for lunch, right? ;-)

Well we've been assimulated to the collective - everybody now has the "Blue Waterloo" Personal boxs get brought home or hidden in the Ya Ya its the German way.
http://users.cin.net/~milgil/SSPX0190.jpg
Man there's lots-o-space fer junk in these monsters.
Hey I may try that ranch dressing on the M12's , their a bitch to tap in TI.
[...]

********* dood...you got that lean thing down to a science lol

Kid has the ole mans tude it seems....lol
On Jun 13, 4:09pm, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Ok the moral of the story?
"The Best Machinist/Toolmakers have the shityest looking toolboxes" Dude..........
I've seen guys with the big double Gershners loaded with the best money can buy, that did'nt know shit. & guys with nothing more than a few basics in a home made wooden bottom & a small leather handle Kennedy that were the best. What does that tell ya?
I've replaced the Jays / Lays/ Salsa/chips / Cheetos/ candy bars/ pretzels I've been munching down for years with "Gils Salad/Veggie Bar" for the afternoon stretch. It really is a lot cheaper. Under 5 bucks a week shopping at Aldi. Mr PV says raw broccoli ant that good for ya? So are cigarettes, working with graphite,caribide-grinding dusts...oh drink'in $strarbucks$ & EDM'ing beryllium copper. Now they tell me, after I did all that. WTF? Whats next ? Mesofelathoma? whatever?
Oh the Delrin chips will also make nice flower type arrangments - clean - nice & soft- won't cutya.. ok I'm wierd. I've had contests to see who can "walk off" the longest continuous chip on the manual lathe. IIRC my longest was about 25-30' then the carriage ran into the chuck<g> If possible, I always turn from left to right - faceing id - od - now tell me I'm not weird. What's the most that can happen? I knock the tail stock off the end of the bed or jam the cross feed all the way out & bust a shear pin. Instead of baby sitting a manual lathe - It gives me more time to check on the CNC's running long cuts/ auto surface grinder/power feed Bridgeports on 10 min cuts/ sweeping/ cleaning shit up - put'in away & most important B.S ing- discussing politics& how to solve world hunger + the salad bar!
\|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the HOLDZEM king
        DEMO         http://users.cin.net/~milgil/Holdzem1.exe

Nothing.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Why did I know that would be your answer already? Now tell us something we don't know about JB? like?......................... childhood?..............mother/father/ family?............ you know drill, typical phyco therapy questions.
Dont worry maaaaaan! were here to help! Dude......... its people helping people man:-)
\|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the HOLDZEM king

You got those specifics on Cimatron drilling I asked for?
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

You got those specifics on Squaring up a block in an old fadel I asked for?
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Hmm I dont know if that info can be let out in the general public. Its gota be kept hush hush ya know? fuck then everybody will know- then what?
\|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the HOLDZEM king
I think Vinny is too embarrassed to put up a picture of his Garbage Freight toolbox.
Cliffy Huprich doesn't have any tools or a toolbox to put them in. What few tools Cliffy might have had back in 1952 he never could learn how to use. Perhaps Cliffy still has some questions we could answer on how to use a screwdriver?
Hope this helps others to understand why neither has posted a picture of their toolbox.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

When I get it all in one place ill throw up a pic. But it won't be showroom quality like yours, mine will be boring.