toolbox pictures

Main Toolbox Evolution:

Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Reply to
jon_banquer

Overcompensating.............(textbook case)

Reply to
brewertr

Notice it's right next to the drillpress.

Reply to
vinny

Greetings!

Please join Cimatron at this year's NPE/MoldMaking Expo 2009 on June

22-26 in Chicago, Illinois.

Visit us at booth #W103009 and see hands-on demonstrations of the NEW CimatronE Version 9, including:

  • Greater mold design automation * A new application for defining electrode measuring points and probe path * New machining strategies for High Speed Machining (HSM) and 5- Axis milling * New capabilities for handling Product Manufacturing Information (PMI) throughout the design and manufacturing process * A new application for transfer die design * A new die quote generator

The MoldMaking Expo is the only event devoted exclusively to showcasing technologies and strategies used in moldmaking and rapid manufacturing.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely,

Cimatron Technologies, Inc.

Event Details

Tradeshow Name: NPE/MoldMaking Expo

Date: June 22 - 26, 2009 Booth: #W103009 Location: McCormick Place, Chicago, IL

Website:

\|||/ (o o) ______.oOO-(_)-OOo.____________________ ~ Gil ~ the HOLDZEM=A9=AE king

Reply to
cncmillgil

Well we've been assimulated to the collective - everybody now has the "Blue Waterloo" Personal boxs get brought home or hidden in the Ya Ya its the German way.

Man there's lots-o-space fer junk in these monsters.

Hey I may try that ranch dressing on the M12's , their a bitch to tap in TI.