What Do You Think The Disadvantages Of

this system are for prototype work?
http://www.2linc.com/Pallet_Vise_workholding.htm
Not versatile enough?
You're on a massive ego trip and prefer to start from zero each time
because you're so good / fast?
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
WTF? the website says "prototype parts quickly". Does that even mean anything lol
Hey man, wanna buy a vice that prototypes parts fast . That doesn't have any meaning?

Too versatle. Strip it down to the made in america kurt vice and 2 aluminum jaws and your good to go for any workholding needs. Mark the screw with magic marker and the thing will repeat to a tenth all day long.

A guy who runs edm machines was asked "why do you program every job you do, why not just edit them?, He replied, I program every one so I dont forget how". (true story).
Screw all that nonsence.
Get a kurt vice, the ones that say MADE IN THE USA under the bottom, and mill 2 aluminum jaws. Your done. Gotta hold stuff perfect, draw a line on the screw so you tighten it down exactly the same each time. You can hold anything, fast, accurately, in a non deforming way, etc...

lol
aluminum
Dovetail a pair of long jaws mount outboard of the vise throat and match dove a piece of 1in thick plate to suit--with the addition of a stop pin you now have a very cheap and effective pallet sys.
Oh and personally I don't much like most of them "mitee bite" type of modular clamps--esp for 1 offs they're really not all theyre cracked up to be......too often you'll end up putting divots into the part, squishing the piece out of round etc and in general adding a significantly higher larger risk factor where is concerns the possibility of your work unexpectdly taking flight.

On Apr 18, 6:28 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

What do you think the ADvantages of the system are?

You didn't answer the question fucktard. Is it because you can't answer the question and must respond with another question?
Where is the proof of the DDI SolidWorks 2008 unveiling pizza incident I was supposedly involved in you lying piece of shit? I have asked you for proof many, many times and you have never been able to produce any proof that such an incident actually took place. This is just one of your many, many lies you can't back up scumbag.
What is your real name?
Where are you located?
What are you so afraid of you lying, chicken shit, little pussy.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Why would I need to provide proof for that? That story came from flower pot, not me. Idiot.

The only idiot is you. I know who the story / lie originated from you worthless, lying little pussy. You attempted to make the story true by posting it over and over as if it were true. You're as much, if not worse of a liar than your other anonymous posting pussy pal.
What did you say your real name was?
Where are you located?
What are you so afraid of you lying, little pussy?
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

You *KNOW* the story originated from me? HA! How exactly do you KNOW this? Why would you even think it?
How in the hell would it have originated from me? It was posted by two other people before I ever even saw it.

Twist and spin, you lying little shitbag. It's all you can do. No one ever said the story originated from you. This is just another way that you lie you anonymous posting chicken shit little pussy.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Right. You're blaming me for some story that somebody else posted, but I'm the one applying "twist and spin" to the situation.
Man, you really are crazy.
Twist and spin, you lying little shitbag. It's all you can do. No one ever said the story originated from you. This is just another way that you lie you anonymous posting chicken shit little pussy.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
You didn't answer the question fucktard. Is it because you can't answer the question and must respond with another question?
Where is the proof of the DDI SolidWorks 2008 unveiling pizza incident I was supposedly involved in you lying piece of shit? I have asked you for proof many, many times and you have never been able to produce any proof that such an incident actually took place. This is just one of your many, many lies you can't back up scumbag.
What is your real name?
Where are you located?
What are you so afraid of you lying, chicken shit, little pussy.
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA

Why do you keep asking me for proof of that incident? I've already clearly stated over and over, that isn't my story, and it was posted here by other people.
Why do you have such a hard time understanding that? Is that your "proof" of all of these "lies" you keep talking about? That I can't *prove* a story that I *didn't even* come up with?
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 09:40:12 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

In Jonnie-Bonkerland the accusation or delusion itself is proof.
LOL, Tom
Gary Knutson, Tom Brewer, Joe788 and Cliff Huprich Tactics Exposed:
http://www.jewishgen.org/forgottencamps/Exhib/HowtoEngl.html
"Sticks and Stones -- If you're being wiped out with evidence and reasoning you cannot refute, you can always take refuge in complaining about the language being used by your adversaries. For example, if they say, "I've already explained that it takes less gas to kill people than lice, and therefore there are fewer cyanide residues remaining on the gas chamber walls than on the delousing chamber walls, you moron," you can respond by complaining about their use of the word "moron." You can actually evade quite a bit of serious discussion by spending a lot of time condescendingly lecturing the newsgroup about their use of trashy language. But this approach doesn't work very well in building credibility. You may view yourself as an arbiter of social discourse but you'll actually come off like a den-mother scurrying around excoriating the little Cub Scouts to behave themselves."
Jon Banquer San Diego, CA
On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 09:40:12 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

So Jon, when you copy and paste your blatantly false advertisements all over the net that makes YOU a liar?
Tom