WTF is going on in this trade?

been doing this shit way the fuck too long. Since the 1st of the year, I have'nt seen this amount of need for skilled EVERYTHING since..... mid 90's?, even thou the pay is 1/2.
Is it because of election year? Mr Obama? Hmmmm.................... I escaped the moldmaking trade 10yrs ago after a 25yr term, because the mold shop environments suck, the owners are freekin tyrants & the pay went down the tubes. Fuck that, why bother when you can be a machinist at the same pay with 1/2 the talent required.
All I can say, sumpins fucking wierd.
Ya ya ya, only the strong survive. well gota another interview for toolroom/moldmaker superviosor position again today. Hmmm.......... not that I'm gonna jump ship, Its curiosity. Good thing I'm not a cat.
~g~