1st rally this year

Hi to you all i am off to my 1st rally of the year on sunday at Lambourn woodlands Nr Newbury taking my FB Z headless that i have just finished rebuilding to give it a try is any one else going it would be nice to meet insted of just by email

Nick

Reply to
nick-holden

I'll be there as well Nick, probably bringing the direct coupled Petter gen. set. If it runs all day without seizing the drive side main bearing again, I'll count it as a major sucess!

Regards

Philip T-E

Reply to
ClaraNET