Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What is the brandname of this micrometer ?
Hi.. What is the brandname of this micrometer ? I can't make it out, is it "KAFLEC" or "KAFEC" ?? found this on a secondhand market for 30 euro. Is 30 euro a fair prize ? Thanks.. hihihi wrote in...
3
3

Need CRT for a Fadal
The lowest price we got so far is, I think (got second hand info), $750. Can anybody here do any better than that, and have it in stock too? PM, Cliff, Thanks for the info. And I should have said...
7
7

charmilles d1s edm
Looking for a power supply or boards for a Charmilles D1S edm sinker. My pulsate no longer works. A P2 or P3 power supply 25 amp would be sufficient. Any help would be appriciated.

Hurco question
Are there anyway to speed up the trak ball on the Ultimax control? I have a Hawk that was upgraded from ultimax 3 to the mill system of software late 2003. The trakball is VERY sluggish. I thought the...

anyone know a source for undersized dowel pins?
anyone know a source for undersized dowel pins? Thanks, Mike Olander Supply Co. 144 Commercial Ave. Sunnyvale, CA 408-735-1850 threaded fasteners, screws, nuts, washers, bolts, press-on plastic thumb...
1
1

Wenching the 4th axis...
Awl-- Goodgawd... I don't know bout the Haas peeple with their 35 lb 4th axes, but this fadal jobby is the *heaviest* goddamm 165 # I've ever lifted--which I ain't liftin no more, what w/ neck, back...
6
6

OT - Pinging Ed
[ Rules of English usage. 1.  Verbs HAS to agree with their subjects. 2.  Prepositions are not words to end sentences with. 3.  And don't start a sentence with a conjunction....
29
29

Who Wants a Job?
Job title: Entry level (or higher) model maker/machinist What you need: Motivation, tools, U.S. citizenship What we provide: Coffee, soda, tea, water, training, opportunity. Money stuff can be...
43
43

Welding a pipe fitting to the bottom of the coolant tank...
Awl-- Good idear, bad idear, pointless idear? Since I haven't filled the tank yet, this is the time to weld it, if it's a good idea. Ahm thinkin iffin I ever need to drain the tank, this might be...
14
14

Wow, fixed my ATC!! And the existential consequences thereof...
wow ... you only just found out that ALL metal stockists are scammers? thats amazing. I *know* I can get steel prices varying anything from "normal" to +100% around here ... you can tell all metal...
34
34

Posting Back !!
IF you tried it .... did it work? Next time someone might search the NG archives & find it (either way) . BTW, IMHO We ALL do a very poor job of posting BACK (after problems asked about are solved)...
2
2

21i
If anyone has a 21i parameter manual handy can you give me the # for the Reference Counter Capacity for X and Z ? Thanks in advance Regards Daveb Thanks Cliff, I have the parameter manuals for those...
3
3

Other news group?
Is there another news group for Hobbyist that have built their own CNC machines? Thanks, PP Have you tried You've got good observation skills. This is a group for CNC Machining *Professionals*. It's...
2
2

G-code to step motor command.
Anyone know if there is a freeware or shareware software for translate the G-code to simplex command of rotation for a certain number of step (like linuxCNC?) but running on Windows? Thanks, Silvio...
2
2

Anyone know if LinuxCNC is usefull
Anyone know if LinuxCNC can run a tool changer with limit switches etc? I didn't see a clear answer at the web site as to what you have to do. Looks like the PLC would be a separate app under Linux....
3
3