Latest threads in ⋐⋒⋐ Computer Numeric Controlshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Tradesman 3 DC Weldon flat Grinding set up for carbide end mills
This is a new accessory for the tradesman Precision grinder site lots of woodturners buying these things we are now making some goodies for macininst

OT: big boy toy for sale
Just posted this to the Granada/Monarch group on google, and thought there may be someone in the NG that may be interested in a restoration project car. ================= Metallic green 2 door Mercury...

Ethylene glycol as machining, grinding coolant?
It will absorb water from the air, and you REALLY don't want to breathe the mist. So, I would not do it. There must be something better. Jon
7
7

Hyundai lathe dead, now alive again
A few weeks back my HIT-18S lathe died. I was running a new part and I had the Z clearance set to Z10. and with a long tool it backed up too far and I got the dreaded "z-axis contouring" error. Now...
2
2

Visi cam vs. Master cam..
We have never used a cad cam system. I've always programed with the teach pendent. Recommendations? Which one has the best PP? We have A/B 9600 controllers and Fagor 8055. We know we'll need 2...

How to input the machine setup data (MSD) information on a GE 1050 control
I have a GE 1050 control on a Strippit turret press and the machine setup data has been lost due to dead batteries. Can anyone tell me how to input that information? I have the information in the...
2
2

3d printing info
just hit my inbox Stratasys PolyJet Desktop 3D printers: Power, Value, Versatility *Discover the benefits of PolyJet technology *Learn how to create high-end parts from a small-footprint 3D printer...

PARKER MAJESTIC 6" x 18" CNC, 3-AXIS PROGRAMMABLE SURFACE GRINDER
Looks like these guys took over Remove 333 to reply. Randy Parker Majestic | Penn United Technologies Inc.
2
2

Re: The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals
Gunner Asch on Sun, 28 Jun 2015 09:18:27 -0700 typed in the following: That's assuming that the next administration will be Conservative. If a GOP (Government's Other Party) candidate like Bush gets...
1
1

i opened the door in the middle of a tool change and the haas alarmed out.
i opened the door in the middle of a tool change and the haas alarmed out. Alarms are 306 and 62. is there any way to get the tools back and the arm back to home?

data driven economics
While not directly metal or cnc related, there has been considerable recent discussion about basic socioeconomic policy such as minimum wage. If you are interested in these important topics, and want...

Re: Materials for making a mold
====================== As you already have the wireframe/3d drawing you might consider getting the mold/plug 3d printed. I don't know the details, but from the web it appears this is becoming...

3d printing
Just found this on today's Bloomberg With airlines racing to increase fuel efficiency, 3D printing offers to cut costs while decreasing weight. U.S. and Israeli company Stratasys is already printing...

3d printing info
just hit my in basket -- if you are interested in 3d printing these should be of interest. Enjoy!
17
17

More TPP punch-n-judy show
sweeping legislation to strengthen the administration's hand in global trade talks advanced toward Senate passage Thursday after a showdown vote that remained in doubt until the final moment. The...