Embedded Mpeg 4 and Ethernet

I need an embedded Mpeg-4 compression board that takes analogue in and gives Ethernet or USB out. It is for a UAV application, what commercial systems are available?

backspace wrote:

Try posting on comp.arch.embedded. There ought to be something available, but if you don't find anything give me a call -- it sounds like a fun development project, and I know enough about video to get it done for you.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Why "embedded"? You can probably buy a USB video capture board and take off the plastic shell... Making no effort to comparison shop, the first suitable result on newegg:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882203057
--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
< snipped-for-privacy@ben.com>