ISA Show

Has anyone been to the ISA show? I am thinking about going next year.
-- Thanks,
Bill Zalot TEK Supply Inc www.tek-supply.com

I go every year (but I missed the Sept. 2001 show, thankfully!!!). The show has grown somewhat, as the economy is giving hints of improving. One thing I noticed was a lack of large, major, vendors such as the typical control system people: Foxboro, ABB, etc. or even major PLC booths. It was more dominated by the smaller companies, particularly those selling field equipment.
Most of my time was spent in ISA organization meetings, so I didn't get much time to see the show itself or attend any of the paper sessions. Next year it will be in Houston again, and, if the economy really does improve, should be even better (still not like in the 80's and 90's).