Replacement to Advantech PCI 1762?

We use an Advantech PCI 1762 (http://www.advantech.com/products/Model_Detail.asp?model_id=1-1TWQN3&BU=&PD=IO ) wich is a PCI card with:
16 actuators to control our 24DC solenoids 16 digital input (only one used)
We need more actuators, up to 32. Is there some kind of this PCI card on the market? If not, we could control a power supply with 32 24DC outputs by a 32 digital output PCI card. But what power supply and what digital output card? Would be great if it is still Advantech.
Thanx, Ronan
Is there a problem with just installing a second and/or third PCI1762? You've already got programming done for those.

(http://www.advantech.com/products/Model_Detail.asp?model_id=1-1TWQN3&BU=&PD =IO)
No there is no problem installing an other one. But I found this solution more complex. But perhaps it is the more cost-effective an reliable solution. Thanx, Ronan