Source for intrinsic safety cable

I'm looking for a U.S. source for blue jacketed cable for an intrinsically safe installation. Any suggestions? Thanks,
Reed.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Have you tried <http://www.raychem.com/ ?
Paul E. Bennett ....................<email:// snipped-for-privacy@amleth.demon.co.uk>
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...

We made this request of Turck, as an option for a standard cable they supply to us, which they will do for a minimum purchase (I think 600 meters). Their web site appears to be down at this moment, however.
--Gene