Source for intrinsic safety cable

I'm looking for a U.S. source for blue jacketed cable for an intrinsically safe installation. Any suggestions? Thanks, Reed.

Reply to
rblake.gg

Have you tried ?

Reply to
Paul E. Bennett

We made this request of Turck, as an option for a standard cable they supply to us, which they will do for a minimum purchase (I think 600 meters). Their web site appears to be down at this moment, however.

--Gene

Reply to
Gene S. Berkowitz