Symax 400 PLC

I am working on an old installation of Symax 400 PLC with redundant processor, Can someone Please provide Electronic documentation on this PLC. Or Link to any site where it can be procured.

Reply to
providenceresearchltd2003

I very much doubt you'll find any - documentation was printed using printing machines back in those days. ;-)

If you ask them nicely, someone at Schneider might scan a set for you.

What is your question?? I'm sure someone here can help.

Cameron:-)

Reply to
Cameron Dorrough

I attended a SyMax programming class at the Local Square D office in Seattle, WA 2003. They were able to provide programming manuals then. Like Cameron says check with Schneider Electric or if your are working as a vendor ask the people you are doing the work for to see if they have the information. The manuals are quite think and most of the one's we used in the class were published in 1987.

Gary

Reply to
Gary P. Fiber