VisSim File saving

I am new user of VisSim & earlier I was using matlab. I am currently facing the following problem.
1. While saving files with more number of components, I cannot save the
file & it is raising an exception that "number of components exceeded". So I cannot save the complete file. Is there any settings change I have to do, to remove this problem?
Kindly suggest.
regards,
prem