A digital gauge can give you an inaccurate reading precise out to 3,decimal places.

Who said the subject line here? I used it at a talk I gave this week and it went over very big. I admitted that I took it from someone on Usenet but couldn't remember who. Next time I'll give credit. It's a good line for the subject.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

I said it but I didn't coin the phrase. I heard it from the guys who were pitching ISO-9000 calibration standards at IBM.

Reply to
gfretwell

Thanks, I'll give proper credit.

Reply to