Allen Bradley SLC software 500AI

I have the full RS LOGIC software for the SLC and PLC 5 plus RSLINKS and the keycode. What I need I guess is the AB 500AI software. The new RS version wont run on Win XP. It will work on 95,98, NT and 2000. Everytime I tried to install it on my laptop it stops and says NT wasn't found.

Reply to
chas

The last few versions RSLogix do indeed run on WinXP. You probably have a very old version. The AI software runs in DOS, I haven't tried it from the command prompt in WinXP.

Reply to
BFoelsch