B WELL OUR MODEM DID NOT WRECK EVERY ONES PC

The 4040 showed up somewhere around 1971.....Back when DarkMatter was in grade school....or is he still?....he is on the 20 year plan......
Reply to
Ross Mac
I just wanted you to see this article, since you ripped me, Floyd, along with that pitiful "DarkMatter" on the date of the founding of the Internet. Now, we all know, that the internet as it is today is nothing like it was then. I was also corrected on the date. I claimed 1967 and was told 1969. Once again, this may be semantics, since it wasn't really in place when ARPAnet started. But in any event, I think this article gives the dates and pretty well substantiates my claims. It seems that some folks around here are so wrapped up in minutia and just dying to find a mistake that perhaps, they don't do their homework..... Check out the article...now the article speaks mainly to another subject , but, Inforworld seems to think Lawrence Roberts was the founder of the Internet and that it started in 1967....How bout that....DarkMatter claims I told a whopper....maybe it's time he call InfoWorld and argue it with them.....later, Ross
Reply to
Ross Mac
Here is the article

Ross Mac
On 25 Oct 2003 17:24:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.community (BUSHBADEE) Gave us:
Bwuahahahahahhahaahahahahahahhahaahha...
Today's (mind the apostrophe) PC's are *VASTLY* different than yesteryear's rust piles.
Reply to
DarkMatter
On 25 Oct 2003 18:37:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.community (BUSHBADEE) Gave us:
Didn't you idiots ever pick up a Heathkit catalog in the seventies.
Reply to
DarkMatter
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 17:16:56 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:
Shit like this could get a retard like you in a lot of trouble, boy.
Reply to
DarkMatter
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:07:20 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:
Hey, Ignorant retard! Yes YOU, Ross Mac!
I never argued about when a CPU was released, dipshit.
Reply to
DarkMatter
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 23:00:35 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:
ARPANET was Originally DARPANET, which originated in 1969, just as Mr. Davidson stated.
Reply to
DarkMatter
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:23:03 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:
Yet again, you miss the reference. I know full well about their use in industrial embedded designs. I was referring to a PC made with it. You, of course, didn't comprehend what you obviously only "glanced over" very well.
Reply to
DarkMatter
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:25:17 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:
It went into production in 1974, just as I stated it did.
Reply to
DarkMatter
Hope that gives ya woody TardBoy!
Reply to
Ross Mac
You have no reference....you just blather your usual bullcrap.......nice try "Don'tMatter"!
Reply to
Ross Mac
Read your replies...or were you to smashed on bong water to remember???
Reply to
Ross Mac
Read the article.....and get a clue!
Reply to
Ross Mac
Some of us actually built something from the Heathkit catalog as opposed to you who just tried to read it!
Reply to
Ross Mac
Whoever argued that???? Just keep making it up DarkManure....everytime you post you get yourself in deeper and deeper.....loosen up that rubber helmet kid!
Reply to
Ross Mac
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 19:31:50 -0700, DarkMatter Gave us:
That ought to blow your bloomers up.
Reply to
DarkMatter
Oh my....now that has me quaking in my boots....I figure you treat friends, family and coworkers like you do the people on this newsgroup...you are not long for this earth because someone will most likely seek vengence on your sorry sorry existence! What a pitful bastard you are!
Reply to
Ross Mac
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:53:26 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:
I own one, ya top posting, troll twit.
Reply to
DarkMatter
On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 02:56:36 GMT, "Ross Mac" Gave us:
I did just fine. That is aside from the fact that it was I that brought up the heath computers.
Reply to
DarkMatter