B WELL OUR MODEM DID NOT WRECK EVERY ONES PC

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:57:50 -0000, "Brainy Ear" Gave us:

You're a fuking idiot. An adolescent twit, at best. The amount you know about Usenet could fit in an ant's skull cavity.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Hey fart hart that is what the

. . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

I do not think he understands your reference, probly never having read a classic book. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

On 07 Nov 2003 00:09:15 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.community (BUSHBADEE) Gave us:

You are STILL hopelessly lost in your utter stupidity regarding Usenet posting protocols, or news client features, for that matter.

You be clueless, boy. The "b" you keep adding to the headers proves that beyond doubt.

Reply to
DarkMatter

For any number of reasons: e.g. they were on a business trip, and could not follow the posts. They came back and opened the thread, but a number of posts had "aged off". Or - they came to the newsgroup for the first time after a thread had been started and numerous posts had "aged off". Or they simply follow things periodically instead of continually, for whatever reasons.

Wrong. They would, and do.

Reply to
ehsjr

Intel claims the 8080 was released in April of '74 and that Altair was the "first PC". I didn't buy Altair's until '76 and those were 680Bs (the requirement was 6800 education).

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Sorry B, but it sucks bilge slime. Even you admitted such with your modem problems.

I'm sure it's possible to screw up an ISP more than AOL has, but it's hard to figure how. Try some of the alternatives. You'll never go back to AOHEll.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

The HP35 came out in June (IIRC) of '72 and the HP45 a year later (perhaps September). I bought my HP45 in October '73. $400 was a lot of money for a poor married student working at minimum wage. It was worth it though.

Not 35 or 45. I'm not sure what calculator you're talking about.

Nuts! Show me a $.50 calculator that'll do polar arithmetic and uses RPN. ;-) Ok, there are free ones that run on PCs, but they aren't exactly pocket calculators either. ;-)

That should allow you to work twice as fast.

I wouldn't trust the results. They lie.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

Not likely, since Inel didn't announce the 8080 until April of '74.

I used Lear-Seigler terminals. Color wasn't of use and certainly graphics wasn't.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

The '74 8080 was 2MHz.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

...or processor architecture.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

I wonder whether there is some coded message that his brain is subconsciously emitting; just like in where in DNA we have the four codons, in his rantings we have, "F***ing", "Retard" "Usenet" and "Dipshit"? If we were to regard the other words that he uses as just so much white noise enveloping the deeper underlying message, what would that message be?

A prize of one old Italian Lira for the best offering.....

Reply to
Ryan Breai

After careful analysis of postings from several names used over just the past year or so, I was able to breakdown the code!!! Using a simply BCD representation through some 64 coding, I discovered.....

"Hi, I like to argue. I'm an expert and you're not. My ISPs are trying to smother my freedom to use obscene words so I change often. Google hates me too. Anyone who doesn't adore me is obviously impaired. Did I mention that I'm an expert? Now, let me tell you how much better life would be if you'd just admit that I'm right. You would....."

Sorry, he hasn't posted todays installment yet ;-)

daestrom

Reply to
daestrom

It sure was in cad cam and that was the beginning of cad cam.

It was also very useful in many applications. That is why it is stillused to this day,

I believe one of the first to use the color feature was a recording studio whose equipment I serviced that used it to keep track of which studios were open and when.

Also credit card companies used it to great levels. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

I said about Keith. And I said about 74 not 74. It could have been 75 and perhaps even a little later. That was over a quarter of a century ago and I do not think I ever measured the cpu frequency. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

No they don't you do ;-) I use one with my right hand and the other with my left hand I call it multi threading or co processing.

Also If I bought it for 1.59 you can be sure it did not cost more than 50 cents to make it.

By the way, they not only do polar arithmatic but they do hyperbolic functions and statistical functions. I know they have some memories, but have not had a chance to screw around with them yet, very much so I do not know how many memories they have. These are made in China. At Thrifty yesterday I saw an almost identical one by TI for $16.95. (Probly also made in China)

I never did like or use RPN. I had a TI 52 for $300 which could read magnetic cards.

When it went south , it could not recall numbers in memory, I sent it in for repair (About $69) and they sent me back some one elses piece of junk which was in much worse shape than the one I sent in. I never bought another TI product since and that was about 25 years ago. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

Do you believe every thing that altair says? The ISC unit started out as a terminal in kit form. Just when they added a basic and graphics and turned it into a computer< I am not sure. . . I DO NOT FOLLOW MANY OF THESE NEWS GROUPS To answere me address mail to snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
BUSHBADEE

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 10:31:23 -0000, "Ryan Breai" Gave us:

You're a top posting usenet retard. Pretty clear what the message is there, dipshit.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Amazing analysis! ...and spot on.

I do belive you deserve the Lira. I do hope it comes postage paid. ;-)

Unfortunatley, "yet" is the operative word.

Reply to
Keith R. Williams

"F***ing" = 0 "Retard" = 1 "Usenet" = 1 "Dipshit" = 1 score = .75

Ryan, not a bad job at all! You (and Daestrom) have him pretty well nailed!

Reply to
Keith R. Williams