can power supply from India be used in germany/Switzerland

Hi
I have taken back a hard disc from India and Im not sure if I can use it safely in Germany and Switzerland. I have already an adapter.
The power supply of the hard disc says:
Input: AC 100-240V/60Hz, 0.6A Output: DC 12V/2A
The voltage in Germany is 230V/50Hz. I dont want the hard disc to break. So any help is appreciated.
Thanks, Tobias
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

No problem. -- Sue
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 10, 7:44 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It's ok, If you still can not make sure about it. You can test the output power to check if it is in 12V/2A DC
Add pictures here
✖