car cig lighter to USB adaptor

In my car, in the cig lighter port, I have a cheap USB adapter to power my Phone and GPS. But it doesn't put out enough Amps it would seem, so
I'm wondering, what is a good one that would do the job, then also what is the absolute highest quality one that you know of?
It's something that I use so much and didn't really think of until recently.
Thanks

Max per USB port is 2.1A for recent USB supplies. You can buy USB cig lighter adapters which can do this, and there are even some dual port ones which will do 2.1A on both ports together (and some which will do 2.1A on one port and 1A on the other).
I have sometimes stripped them down as a very cheap source of 12V -> 5V buck switched mode power supply, usually much cheaper than you can buy a separately cased unit to do the same job.
--
Andrew Gabriel
I need a brand name and a source of these ones that will definately do 2.1A together, because the Amp rating is not usually marketed with these things. Usually the person selling them won't have any idea what I'm even talking about.
On 11/6/2013 4:45 AM, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

I found what I need, thanks.