Electronics Components Database

Hello,

I'm trying to find a good resource to locate and compare components (preferably web-based). Does anyone have any good suggestions?

Thanks, Adam

Reply to
Adam

"Adam" wrote in news:1106172947.401109 @cswreg.cos.agilent.com:

Company web sites. Faichild, Toshiba, TI, etc... you type in the specs you need they give solutions, and have data sheets.

Reply to
me

Thanks for the responses. Actually, what I'm looking for is a resource that allows me to compare components (parametric, pricing, and availability) from different suppliers. Does anything like this exist?

Reply to
Adam