I like this ... that's all

https://www.dropbox.com/s/njgmhgchxw48jtt/MIS%20three%20switches%20on%20on%20light%20bulb.tif?dl=0
Simon

On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 11:58:38 -0800 (PST), Simon Roberts

Yeah we have only been doing it in "3 way/4 way" switch loops for a little over a century. You know we have this "wheel" thing going pretty good now too ;-)
Seriously that is how that light that you can control from the top or bottom of a stairway works. You can put as many "4 ways" in the middle of those "travelers" as you want. http://www.how-to-wire-it.com/wiring-a-4-way-switch.html
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 4:11:52 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

"we" he says. typical.
go ahead, make one, Mr. Firestone.

no it isn't. like i said I live in a preemie and don't have a basement. and if I did why the hell would i put this circuit in?

that's a long staircase.

what the f$%k are "travelers"

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 6:08:55 PM UTC-5, Simon Roberts wrote:

And BTW can you read subject lines?
On Fri, 19 Jan 2018 15:08:52 -0800 (PST), Simon Roberts

Every time I use a hole saw.

To control the light from different places. It doesn't have to be a staircase, that was just an example required in the electrical code.

The 2 wires taking the signal between the multi pole switches in the diagram below.

The answer is you might have a 4 way with the intermediate switch on the landing for each floor between the ground floor and the top floor if there are more than 2 stories. You can also just have a room with more than 2 doors and want a switch at all of them.
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 2:58:40 PM UTC-5, Simon Roberts wrote:

http://catalog.miniscience.com/Catalog/Electricity/Knife_Switch_Diagrams.html
On 20/01/2018 7:14 AM, Simon Roberts wrote:

Yup, that looks more like your level pal
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 7:39:53 PM UTC-5, Rheilly Phoull wrote:

You don't know my level.
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 9:09:16 PM UTC-5, Simon Roberts wrote:

Since you do not know, here it is, my level
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iu33ve2mfli3b9p/AABXNfj1AxTp7FNJJYmJqRAWa?dl=0
On 20/01/2018 10:21 AM, Simon Roberts wrote:

I have a fair idea of your electrical lack of knowledge and an idea of the chip on your shoulder by looking at your responses to people trying to help you.
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 9:26:52 PM UTC-5, Rheilly Phoull wrote:

Bullshit.
On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 9:26:52 PM UTC-5, Rheilly Phoull wrote:

I'm a "professional" engineer asshole.
On 20/01/2018 10:44 AM, Simon Roberts wrote:

Don't take on any electrical projects ( For the safety of the customer )
On Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 12:17:40 AM UTC-5, Rheilly Phoull wrote:

Yeah, I might end up punching them. Hee Hee.
On Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 12:17:40 AM UTC-5, Rheilly Phoull wrote:

DO YOU KNOW WHAT ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING IS YET?
On 21/01/2018 12:49 AM, Simon Roberts wrote:

I found out, it's blokes who reckon they are hot shit designing things but don't know about multi way switches. ( Other than net searches )
On Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 7:35:23 PM UTC-5, Rheilly Phoull wrote:

Who helps design all dem switches and all things electricians use. Don't get me wrong. I have a deep respect for electricians just not you.
On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 10:31:28 AM UTC-5, Simon Roberts wrote:

Do you know where your at, YET. FOOL.
On Sun, 21 Jan 2018 07:31:26 -0800 (PST), Simon Roberts

I have to wonder about an engineer who has never heard of an LM 317 and doesn't seem to know how to find out. I also wonder about why you are so impressed by a very simple circuit involving 3 switches and a light bulb. Where did you get your degree and what state has certified you?
On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 12:35:45 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

You can wonder all you want. Ever hear of a Civil Engineer.

I have a good or pretty good design FOR WHAT I MAY WANT. I know perfectly well how to find out. Your arguments are DUMB.0
I also wonder about why you

I'm impressed by the wheel.

Who the f&ck are you?