Multi-conductor control cable: PVC vs.

I appreciate that this is, enviably, wonderful cable. But it comes in minimum size of 20 awg. If only it met all my requirements.
My need is for a hand-controller (think Atari joystick)?carrying milliamps. 20 awg is overkill at the expense of weight, diameter, and (arguably) greater flexibility.
Thanks.

The Alpha products go down to 26AWG ~ typical of com cables, with twisted pair varieties. It's kind of difficult to determine the guages in the Olflex info, due to notation method in product tables, but I'm pretty sure they'll offer the same thing. By the way, PVC=Vinyl, oil and chemical resistant or otherwise.
RL

Insulation is rarely PVC-only??that would be plumbing pipe. It?s the plasticizers mixed with the PVC that make it flexible and may not be oil-resistant. Wash that in a petroleum product and the plasticizers give up the ghost.

The spec sheet for either Alpha or Lapp products will list the degree of resistance to oil or chemicals. I don't know what you go by, but gasoline and other solvents don't tend to hang around - they may sometimes be intentionally used in cleaning, but only under 'user beware' conditions. Both mfrs sell on-line. Alpha will cut.
Mogami has made superior products for a long time before being purchased by OKI. I doubt quality has suffered, but they do not and have never addressed industrial environmental requirements - that's not their market.
Get off the pot.
RL
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.magma.ca says...

Good point... The ends of the shrink shroud will have to be protected to ensure that the oil does not get inside. Otherwise it will "hang around" doing its worst!
Mike.

I will put RTV in the end of the shrink and apply heat. Shrink-n-seal. All this will be well inside the multipin connector so will be clamped with strain relief.
Thanks.
FYI, Alpha Cable sampled me the cable in the length I need. Great!