REQ: Not sure if there is one, but REQ: British Electrical Code

i'm working on some projects that were manufactured and installed by british contractors. i would like the british (great britain/england) electrical code or standards. thanks for any help or info

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

If you are referring to premises wiring, then that's BS7671, more affectionately known as the Wiring Regs:

formatting link

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

If you are building control panels for machinery the standard is EN 60204-1.

Best regards


Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.