The perils of "search & replace" in documentation.

It could be that he is referring to an organization with a similar domain name that is a vanity publisher. I fairly often get e-mail intended for them.

BW

Reply to
barbara

Technically, yes. But I'm pretty sure he thinks of himself as a Writer (tm).

Big difference, you know.

Reply to
Kevin S. Wilson

What, you expect a professional writer to follow logic?

Yeah, so do I. Let's see how he does.

That's how I got the money for a time machine. When I make a bit more, I can add the sidecar, and I'll take you along.

BW

Reply to
barbara

"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote

^^

IBYM: "C"

I think you have to be published.

--oTTo--

Reply to
Otto Bahn

Your feet must be killing you. With the high blood pressure, that explains why you're cranky.

Less salt and sit down!

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Don Salad

So he sneers at Stephen King, jeers at J.K. Rowling, Derides Danielle Steele, moans at Malcolm Muggeridge, and pooh-poohs Pratchett?

He wears a velvet smoking jacket and cravat? No ink stains on that wretch? Ooooh, lit'ry chap!

-- Chris McG. Harming humanity since 1951. "Uh-oh. Looners." -- Darla

Reply to
Chris McGonnell

I know his kind ...

-- Chris McG. Harming humanity since 1951. "Uh-oh. Looners." -- Darla

Reply to
Chris McGonnell

Mouse. Pocket. Um ... um ... okay, pancake.

Dave "'sensible as a DICTIONARY'" DeLaney

Reply to
David DeLaney

I spoke in tongues once...

Reply to
Spurious Response

A moose once bit my sister...

Reply to
77ogrA

Indeed. Should be "In other words..."

More sugar!

Is his name "Sum Ting Wong"?

"Why you say him yellow?"

"Big chief say, You have choice... Death, or Chi Chi!"

(tribe chants "chi chi chi chi, chi chi chi chi..." in the background...

Hehehhhe... Everyone has to be wong at some point in their life...

Death or Chi Chi?

Reply to
Spurious Response

In a place where she liked it?

Reply to
Spurious Response

No fortune cookie for you!

Reply to
Adam Funk

Huh? That doesn't make any sense.

Reply to
Kevin S. Wilson

What does this have to do with Kibology, Wallace?

Reply to
Adam Funk

Bah. With #6 you get _eggroll_.

Reply to
anTonOMasia

I bet he has the varicose veins to prove it.

Reply to
Tonto Goldstein

IFYPFY.

Thanks, Don

Reply to
Don Salad

Reply to
Tonto Goldstein

The people responsible for the moose credits have now been sacked.

Reply to
Tonto Goldstein